Acting freely, by his (her) own will and pursuing his (her) own benefit, as well as confirming his (her) legal capacity, the individual gives his (her) consent to «SK- Informica» LTD, located at: Leningrad region, Gatchina, 120 Gatchina Division str., 1 A, room. 152-4, (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), to process his (her) personal data under the following conditions:
1. This Consent is granted to process personal data, both without the use of automation means, and with the use thereof.
2. The consent is granted to process my personal data as follows:
1. Personal data that is not special or biometric: surname; name; patronymic; details of the identity document; photo; place of work and position held; contact phone numbers; email; date of birth; place of birth; citizenship
3. The purpose of processing the personal data: registration of a participant for an event.
4. While processing the personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; classification; accumulation; storage; rectification (update or change); extraction; using; blocking; deletion; destruction.
5. The personal data is processed until the end of the event.
6. The consent may be withdrawn by personal data owner or his (her) representative by sending a written statement to the Operator at the address first above written in this Consent.
7. If the personal data owner or his (her) representative withdraws his (her) consent to personal data processing, the Operator may continue processing the personal data without a consent of the personal data owner if there are grounds as specified in Clauses 2 - 11, Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006.
8. This consent shall continue to be in force until the end of processing of the personal data specified in
Clauses 5 and 6 hereof.